SHED ARCHITECTURE designed this baby and we completely fell in love with it. This beautiful house takes place in an old duplex on Clark street in Montreal. The only thing they kept from the original construction is the front facade.
Why do we love it some much ? The windows, the double space above the kitchen, the natural wood color of the walls, the delicate steel staircase, the concrete of the countertops, the relaxation area on the top floor ... Everything is designed to perfectly reflect the light and to create a sweet and compfy ambiance. We can easialy picture us having lazy weekends there !
- Surface: 2000 pc
- Where: Plateau-Mont-Royal
- Architecture: la SHED architecture
- Type of project: agrandissement et rénovation
- Cost of construction: 650 000 $
- Photo credits: Maxime Brouillet