The firm's team took up the challenge of giving the premises a second life and, above all, endowing them with a resolutely contemporary and luminous aesthetic. The owners also wished to revisit the space to adapt it to their needs, namely creating a space as friendly as it is soothing to host friends and raise a family.
Custom furniture, including an array of integrated furniture, creates a whole with the architecture and reinforces the space’s refined character. The color white, highlighted on the walls, the lacquered surfaces of the furniture and the wooden floor’s treatment accentuate this luminous effect.
"They understood our needs from the start: a house that is contemporary, luminous and functional. " - Paule & François, owners.
- Location : L'île des Soeurs, Montréal
- Architecture : APPAREIL architecture
- Project Type : Résidentiel unifamilial
- Contractor : OOk Construction
- Lampmaster : Hamster
- Cabinetmaker : Steve Tousignant
- Glazier : Latour Vitrier
- Photographer : Félix Michaud